Subject: [Leica] Bob Brookmeyer
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:11:36 +0530

Sad - I have most of the brilliant albums he cut with Gerry Mulligan in the
early 50s, playing an unusual instrument, the valve trombone. The brilliant
Salle Pleyel concerts are amongst my favourite jazz albums - the
'pianoless' quartets that Mulligan was playing with Chet Baker and
Brookmeyer in that era.
Cheers
Jayanand