Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Three photos from today and yesterday
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 18:21:22 +0900

Thanks, Luis, Quan!

I was out for about an hour watching the eclipse, very chilly, but
very pretty!  A lot of the time, the eclipse was eclipsed by clouds,
but it was windy enough to let me take a few shots.

Cheers!

Peter

Hi Peter,

I was up watching the eclipse, but didn't take any image. Your photo
looks
much prettier than what I saw with my naked eyes.

-Quan
blog: http://fluxlux.blogspot.com/