Subject: [Leica] Casual tripod?
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:45:46 -0800

I just noticed this. It was recommended on a site whose proprieter's name
rhymes with Wren Cockwell.  Ball head and bubble level built in, made of
aluminum. Does anyone have experience with this tripod?  For 35 bucks, it
might be good for casual use--IF it isn't rickety.

<http://www.adorama.com/DOAX620B100.html>

I'm still using my mother's rickety old "Hollywood" tripod with skinny
telescoping legs and a pan/tilt/elevator head. Every time I use it, which
isn't often, I swear I'm going to get something else one of these days.
And I've got a nice carbon fiber monopod, which I almost never use.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Casual tripod?)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Casual tripod?)