Subject: [Leica] IMG: Predator/Prey
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 00:06:48 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Doug, I have not seen a predator/prey still photo as well
accomplished as this one for more years than I care to count!

DANG WELL DONE!

Montie

>>No caption needed, the photo says it all:

http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/ardeidae/L1640293.html

Technical stuff: R8/DMR, 280mm f/4 APO-Telyt-R, shoudler stock monopod and
an old blue truck.

My comments: The R8's excellent viewfinder combined with a lens that leaves
no doubt where the plane of focus is, is manual focus bliss.  Long live R.
Your comments are welcome.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com