Subject: [Leica] Strange alkaline battery behaviour
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 03:08:52 +0100

Hi Jim,

it's a local supermarket brand that came out top in an
independent consumer organisation test - from Lidl
supermarkets - the name on the cells is Aerocell.
Apparently the chain sold batteries of his brand to the
tune of over 10 million pounds in the UK last year, so
I reckon they must be from a prominent manufacturer, or
at least one with enormous production capacities.

It doesn't say "Made in ...." anywhere on them. I've
been using the brand for years without any problems up
to now.

Best from Hannover
Douglas