Subject: [Leica] FS: Steel Grey M9 Body
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 15:24:10 -0600

I bought this in late June of this year, used, from a well known
California Leica dealer,  as a second M9 body to use on some travels
and to keep as a backup.  I no longer need it - I hope those aren't
famous last words - so I'm offering it here and now.  If you want to
buy it you should contact me promptly before I change my mind.

It has just a couple of very small nicks and otherwise is very very
clean. There is a Giottos protector over the LCD and it comes with the
original box, manual and accessories (with the possible exception of
Adobe LightRoom, which wasn't enclosed when I bought it).

$5650 firm including insured FedEx shipping in the US, elsewhere at
cost.  PayPal is ok but add 1.5% if you use it.

If seriously interested contact me off list at rbaron at concentric dot net

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City