Subject: [Leica] Angioplasties and a Friday Flower
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 11:12:50 -0600

Hi Howard,

First, that is a beautiful image.  That X100 is impressive!

I'm glad that the doctors got your treatment underway before things got out
of hand.  Sorry the second round didn't work out, but the heart has a
remarkable way of adapting to whatever comes its way.  Here's wishing you
good luck in avoiding surgery.

This comes from a guy who underwent OHS to replace two heart valves 18 years
ago.  I can understand what you have been going through.  I understand that,
if you should require surgery, things have really advanced in the last ten
years.  My surgeon is now using laproscopic techniques that make recovery
much quicker for the patient.

Wishing you the best.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA