Subject: [Leica] The Mexican Suitcase
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 16:36:04 -0500

True, true. It's difficult not to see his work in the light of the ideas of
"truth" promulgated by modern photojournalism, yet, as you point out,
there's a good deal of Brady's ideas of posing and composition going on in
the service of a similar (perhaps editorial) ideal.

>>> www.rebirthworkshops.com