Subject: [Leica] Infinity Focus off on 50 Summicron
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko at sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:08:58 +0000

If all other lenses are good against your test body, then I would suspect
the tabbed 50 Summicron to be the problem.

Just in case, have you tried that tabbed 50 on another body?  Are there any
signs of looseness or play in the lens?  Sounds like the cam needs to go
just a bit further into the body.

Vick