Subject: [Leica] WTB: 280mm f/4 APO-Telyt-R
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 12:16:41 -0500

I'm looking for a backup for my 280mm f/4 APO.  If you have one you'd like
to sell or if you know of one for sale I'd like to hear about it.  Please
send a message off-list to wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net.  User
condition preferred as long as glass and mechanical stuff are good, cams
irrelevant, creative financing a plus.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?