Subject: [Leica] Is the rangefinderforum on death's bed?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 21:33:04 -0500

I used to work in a business where outages were a very bad thing.

One of the most helpful things, when we didn't know how long it would
take to get "back on line", was to actively and constantly let the
customer that "we know that there is a problem, and we are actively
working on it".

An informed customer is a slight less angry customer.

Vick

Message from csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Is the rangefinderforum on death's bed?)
Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Is the rangefinderforum on death's bed?)