Subject: [Leica] Rollei 35 wrist strap?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:31:06 +0100

I have a bunch of Singapore 35s - a silver B 35, a
black 35 (before they added the T for Tessar), a black
35 S, a black 35 T and a black 35 SE.

Only yesterday I ordered a couple of battery adapters
and some batteries from the Small Battery Company in
the UK to get them (and a Yashica GSN and GX - superb
lenses on both) back in use.

They are all wonderful little cameras - although many
find them a bit weird to use.

BTW: which way up do you use them with a flash attached?

Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Rollei 35 wrist strap?)