Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 27/11/2011: Cornwall
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:56:10 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for the offer Bob, but I am over travelling! I visited a few times
when the Champ car race was at Laguna Seca, first to visit friends and get
used to the time difference on my way to Mexico City for the Mexican GP and
a couple of times whilst a consultant to Lola cars.
Now I don't have to travel for work nothing would get me to an airport!
Hence Cornwall et al.
I think we are very influenced by expectation. The most impressive sight I
remember has been Bryce Canyon. I had never heard of it and had no
expectations at all. To say i was astonished is an understatement. It was
nearly 20 years ago and the memory still is vivid in my mind.
I would love to have visited Yosemite.
Frank