Subject: [Leica] DANGER Kids and Compur Rim and Dial Set Leicas Support Group
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:20:10 -0800

Ken

For the safety of your grand kids, please replace those Rim and Dial Set
Model B Leicas at once. As a concerned parent myself, I will send you iPhone
2G s for each boxed Model B Leica--would hate to have my kids or your grand
kids delicate fingers abraded by having to set those shutters or use those
awful wind and rewind knobs.