Subject: [Leica] Ask Question about Summicron -r 50
From: platoali at gmail.com (Ali Yazdi)
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 22:08:15 +0000

Hi,

I bought a Summicron-r 50 from Ebay. It has been delivered to me yesterday.
I have a question. When I close the aperture rining , it will  go to 16 and
goes one and half tick(step)  further, which is strange because the max
number  for this lens is 16. My R9 viewfinder  just remains on 16 but from
what I can see the aperture is closing .

Does anybody have any comment about this? If this is a normal thing for
Summicron-r 50? It is a ROM version.

Regards
Ali

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Ask Question about Summicron -r 50)