Subject: [Leica] The Mexican suitcase
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 21:39:00 +0100

Today I've visited the exhibition in Barcelona, I consider I'm very
lucky to have the opportunity to see this great exhibition, if someone
of you, you have the opportunity to visit it, don't miss it!!!

original magazines "Regards", "Life" .... fantastic!, as well a
democrat Ctalan and Spanish I would add my recognition to the Lincoln
Brigade and many other people who have fight against the fascism.

cheers
Lluis