Subject: [Leica] Linda Lou's Furniture Store
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:37:10 +0100

Hi Chris,I love the way you explore your surroundings. Reminds me of Walker
Evans and the pictures he did of the US in the 30s. That picture of Linda
Lou's store is so sharp and dense, there's a whole story in there. Did you
use a tripod? I had problems with one of my A12 backs (Hasselb. CM 500) but
it couldn't be repaired (it doesn't carry film properly and I have to use
the back winder instead of the main body winder). No one can notice your
negs were flat. Great job. Jean-Michel> Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 01:19:24 -0500