Subject: [Leica] IMG: Celebration
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 20:15:34 -0600

That is really inspiring.  I was on a flight once that was delayed many
hours because of weather.  Finally we set down in Louisville to wait
things out.  The lady in the seat next to me was blind, and had a lab
guide dog.  He was patient and never complained.  I asked her where she
got the training since I wanted to send my kids there.  I could see the
dog was in some discomfort, so I asked the flight attendant if she could
get some stairs so I could walk him down to to pee.  There ensued all
sorts of discussion about security breaches etc., but finally they
pulled up some stairs and he (as it turned out) relieved himself against
the tires.  When we finally landed in Baton Rouge he ran up to me - a
friend for life.

Ken