Subject: [Leica] Chicago LUGG-gers: Visitor to The Windy City
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 16:51:51 -0600

Hey, gang:

Alastair Firkin will be in town Thanksgiving week and it would be nice
to have an apres-Turkey Day dinner with him Saturday, 26 November.
This will be a downtown gathering, site to be determined based on the
number of responses received. Maybe a place such as foodlife, at Water
Tower Place, or a nearby restaurant, The Saloon. Other suggestions
welcome.

Happy to see Chicago LUG folks and any others who happen to be in town
for the holiday and have the time or inclination to join the outing.

Please let me know before Thanksgiving if you can make it to the
gathering. Also feel free to contact me off list if you have
questions.

Thank you.

Greg Rubenstein

P.S. for Howard Cummer and Jayanand Govindraj: Y'all still have time
to find flights. Think there's enough couch space for y'all at my
place if you can drop in. Would be delighted to see you here.

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Chicago LUGG-gers: Visitor to The Windy City)