Subject: [Leica] IMG: While Waiting for My Order at Red Lobster
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:34:38 -0600

I just ask, may I have a photo?  People almost always say yes.  Because
I have a huge camera (Canon 5D MK II usually with the 24-70 2.8) they
may think I'm a pro.  I have had people ask what paper this will be in.
One guy in the background screamed at me once, but he was probably on
the run, as we say around here.  I did run across resistance once from a
rent-a-cop at our local Asian supermart when I walked in - "absolutely
no photos inside", said three or four times.  After I crossed my heart
and swore to die, we were OK.  I just didn't want to leave my gear in
the car.  Odd thing is, I had taken some interesting shots in there
before.  Then the other day at the grocery store, I took a photo of the
hanging aged beef (I thought it would be pretty artsy but it was just
really bad) and the manager came up and said, excuse me, but we usually
don't allow...I showed her some on the camera screen and all was just fine.

Ken

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu