Subject: [Leica] IMG: Final Hawaii Images
From: siddho3 at hotmail.com (hans gebhardt)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 07:49:18 -1000

Aloha everybody....i have been following this list very quietly.living on
Maui/Hawaii and seeing the latest pictures and comments i would like
everybody to know that we are taking people on photo-tours all over the
islands
and have a facility on maui to work digitally/lightroom with them....
please connect with me off-line if you would like more info about that

   Mahalo

jochem gebhardt
siddho3 at hotmail.com
tel 808 248 -7071