Subject: [Leica] Barcelona with Leo Wesson & his wife + Nocti Test
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:22:23 +0100

The light is very interesting, Luis, and one gets a nice intimate glimpse of
Barcelona ... at night? What night? Though your shots seem to have been
taken with very little light available,  they remain so clear and readable,
quite amazing. I think you will love working with this new lens!Jean-Michel>