Subject: [Leica] Zeiss 15mm on M9
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 09:22:05 -0800

Try this first.. as you have a M9, you can use the menus to set the type of
lens on the camera....

Set the camera to Wide Angle TriElmar 16mm....

If that works for you, you can look into having the lens coded ( if that is
possible?)
If the fringing is still not to your liking, coding the lens will not help
further....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net