Subject: [Leica] A photo which costs more than a Cindy Sherman! BETTER DIRECTIONS!
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 02:49:16 -0800
References: <000801cca0dd$601fdfe0$205f9fa0$@chiaroscuro.co.nz> <82016AC7-7887-432C-B161-417FC785E445@gmail.com> <4EBDDBEE.8080105@cox.net> <19CFE570-10CF-43BA-86AA-E4C74B3C5D64@ameritech.net> <4486DCE069594B16B7722E93DDC2CB2F@syneticfeba505> <p0624082dcae3b3fe415c@192.168.1.104> <5660B6856FBB4B6593A8291B18E8E339@syneticfeba505> <p06240832cae512525c8b@192.168.1.104> <CAAZ9c+0GODpiBqNi69riWabQQCQw_9OAnsSmH0qNJOquYSP+sA@mail.gmail.com> <B9B4C9A7-CFC8-44E7-ACC1-B193388FDCF1@frozenlight.eu>

I don't want to incur the wrath of Uncle Ted or anyone else, I am just
genuinely not sure: but isn't this the generaul accepted fair use for
editorial usage?

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A photo which costs more than a Cindy Sherman! BETTER DIRECTIONS!)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] USE REACTION: A photo which costs more than a Cindy Sherman!)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] (OT) A photo which costs more than a Cindy Sherman!)