Subject: [Leica] A photo which costs more than a Cindy Sherman! BETTER DIRECTIONS!
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 08:08:45 -1000

Ha! "Happy snap!"
That will keep me smiling all day!!

Let's put this in perspective please:
1.  Working ones arse off and devoting your life to photography.
2.  Working ones arse off to gain work in a press corps
3.  Working ones arse off to, day after day after day, be there and be there
first AND BE READY.
4.  Working ones arse off to make your photo tool an extension of your body
and mind by making 1000 times more lousy shots than keepers until you
instinctively know what makes a photo capture a moment with perfect balance,
composition, exposure, DOF, light shading, etc, etc.
5.  Working your arse off year after year to be able to photograph
completely reflexively.
6.  A wee bit of luck..

Right -- happy snap.
Like I said, Ted, that will keep me smiling all day! Thank you good sir!!
Best,
Bob

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com