Subject: [Leica] Yosemite gallery
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:50:21 -0600

Thanks, Bob

Magical place indeed.  I just wish it was easier to get to.  We flew to
Sacramento, rented an SUV (worst possible choice for Yosemite roads,
next time it will be a ragtop) and drove to the lodge.

Plus, I need to get a lighter tripod - mine seemed to gain a few pounds
each mile.  I have my eye on a Gitzo carbon fiber and ball head.

Ken