Subject: [Leica] OT Pentax SPII outfit to trade
From: curtisbliss at yahoo.com (CB)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:23:34 -0800 (PST)

Pentax Spotmatic kit to trade. Black Pentax SPII with an old, working
battery and ever-ready case. I have many lenses to go with this camera. The
camera works fine, including the light meter. I did replace the mirror foam.
24mm vivitar, 28mm takumar(filter threads bungled but has a lens shade
mounted on it, 50mm takumar 1.4/135mm manual stop down f2.8 lens, 80=200mm
zoom with macro, 100-300mm zoom, 500mm mirror zoom lens all in the bag shown
which is vintage, clean and in nice shape. The glass is great in everything
except the 100-300mm zoom. That has some inner funk, but still performs
well.
Looking for a wide angle lens for my M3, but will consider interesting
trades.
?
Email me at?? curtisbliss at yahoo.com ?
?? http://users.cvalley.net/ggfant/po1.jpg