Subject: [Leica] Tips for focussing a Noct?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 17:59:11 -0400

Another thing to do especially since in a sense you have a built in motor
drive using an M9 to to click of a few or more than a few. Not just one.
For sure "work it". If you do you are in effect bracketing your focusing.
So for anything you are shooting you have a group to choose from; and you go
over your take with a fine toothed comb and pick the best one on its merits
one of those being how well you nailed your focus.

If there is a focusing issue with the f1 Noctilux as I think I heard there
is than that would help deal with that.

--
Mark R.