Subject: [Leica] some death valley images
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 07:59:22 -0700

thanks you all, i use the jablum tool set to post images on the net, i make
the web image for a 30 inch monitor and let the tool re size it. it is a
little slow compare to fixed size images but i like it. this trip i took a
canon 5d ii with me.

Bob i took over 1500 images so i guess 30 is not bad. most of the trip was
exploratory, trying to figure where go. now i have a little better
understanding for the next trip in April. it is a magical place