Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Night tungsten flowers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 19:29:48 -0400

There are people who work with flowers all day long every working day all
week and some of them are great artists like great Chefs or great graphic
artists of any sort. They put their stuff in windows and they just sit there
waiting for camera bugs to walk by and go "click". What they do with
lighting is also a bit interesting. And I like the reflections off the
windows which turn the whole thing into something else.
Thanks for looking!
To me its unusual a shot works with so little in focus. But in this one (the
second one) perhaps it is just the right points.

--
Mark R.