Subject: [Leica] OT camera sighting
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 01:10:31 -0400

Just came back from seeing "The Rum Diary", about (I think) the birth of
gonzo journalism in a semi-biographical story of Hunter S. Thompson, played
by a very watchable Johnny Depp. In one sequence he's seen taking
photographs with a 35mm RF that I can't identify. At first I thought it
might be a Nikon S (and now that I look at some pictures of the S I still
wonder if I was right, especially with that flat mass over the right side of
the top plate), but in a closer shot, not quite close or stable or long
enough to read the name over the lens, I didn't think it said Nikon.

Anyone on the forums see the film?

?howard