Subject: [Leica] Owning a Leica camera & Leica lenses in the tropics
From: bruceslomovitz at comcast.net (bruceslomovitz at comcast.net)
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:39:33 +0000 (UTC)

I'm wondering if any of you have any experience owing/using Leica camera(s)
and lenses in the tropcs.? I'm concerned with long term ownership and use.?
I'm concerned about the toll of constant humidity, dust, dirt, etc.? I was
once told by Peter Grisafi of CRR Luton that Leicas sent to him from this
part of the world had pronounced problems caused by the peculiar conditions
which I have mentioned.? I am wondering if any of you have had personal
experience with Leica gear in the tropics.

Thanks.

Bruce S.

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Owning a Leica camera & Leica lenses in the tropics)