Subject: [Leica] IMG: Evening Fog
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 19:35:52 -0400

And to think, you could have gotten paid what it is actually worth!!  Now
nobody will know what your work is worth including the Board of Supervisors
who now think your work is worth absolutely nothing!  Booo  Hissss!
 Unfortunately, the way things work, your work is worth exactly what you
are paid for it. But, congratulations, anyway.  :-(

Tina