Subject: [Leica] How low does pigment go?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 18:38:07 -0700

Well, don't be so snarky about Costco, Mark. Yeah, they're big and so they
can't do anything good.

BUT, Costco does color-profile and you can go on-line to find your local
store and determine which printing technologies they offer and which papers
so you can prepare your images appropriately.

Here's a link:

<http://www.drycreekphoto.com/icc/>

I recently went to an exhibition at the US Bicycle Hall of Fame where all
the images were printed by (gasp) Costco . . . and they looked damn good. I
was quite surprised when I learned where they were printed.

Adam