Subject: [Leica] Maybe if I ignore him .( crop of the Armadillo. ).
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 07:25:26 -0500

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 4:44 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
wrote:

So what is that a toy Armadillo!?!?

Real as it can be.   You usually see them as road kill around here.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=1458

> Do they get along your cat and the Armadillo?

That is not my cat, but Kitty-bob may be rarer than the armadillo in these
parts.  Kitty-bob lives next door and is a solid black with a stump tail.
My cats seem to try to ignore it too.  Sasha Petunia was out there too,
watching from a distance.

> Does the Armadillo like Purina kitty chow better than Armadillo chow?

I have seen it raiding the cat chow bowl on the porch.  (Also raccoons and a
possum.)

> Or does he think your cat is Armadillo chow?

 I think it can't even see Kitty-bob.  It is very shy, and ran under the
house after I shot this.

Or does you cat think Armadillo chow is kitty chow?

I think the cats see it as just a passing visitor.  They don't even seem
curious usually.  It probably is no threat to their territory.