Subject: [Leica] M8/M9 Battery charger Power Input cords..
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 22:39:21 -0700

The M8.2 and M9 use the "Compact battery Charger".. which uses a figure 8
connection to the cord... Not the slide in type for the M8 battery charger.
It was this model that I was trying to match up with a small adapter type
rather than a long and fat cord...

In these days of restricted size and weight on airplanes, even a few ounces
or cubic inches adds up.....over a full bag of clothing for a trip.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net