Subject: [Leica] Kyle Cassidy's Occupy Wall St. Portraits on Huffington Post
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:03:36 -0500

Great work, as usual, by Kyle.

Has anyone in that area photographed onlookers or counter
demonstrators (if there are any) for their reactions to the "Occupy
Wall Street" folks? Might make an interesting point/counterpoint
feature; especially if there is any interaction.

I'm also asking 'cuz I came up through the old school of newspaper
journalism and remember editors sending me back out or telling me to
make more calls if I had only one side of a story. Realize Kyle's work
status is different than mine was back in "the day" and he did a fine
job -- much better than the New Yorker's, in my opinion -- covering
the protestors' side of the equation.

Excellent work, Mr. Cassidy.

Greg Rubenstein

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Kyle Cassidy's Occupy Wall St. Portraits on Huffington Post)