Subject: [Leica] IMG: The "Occupy" message seems crystal clear
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:57:44 -0700

George, you are spot on.

I am waiting to hear about  about a much larger demonstration in all major
cities within the month.

My wife and I will be there.  Done it before.

The American Spring.  Wall Street's worst fear.  The Fortune 500's nightmare.

I've worked for Boeing, General Dynamics, Enron, Qwest and Verizon.  I know
a little bit about this.

Now I prune trees, repair gates an fences, pressure wash sidewalks and
driveways at Age 71.  Thanks, Enron.

The good news is that it's real work, I can see what I've done at the end of
the day and I don't have to stand on anyone's neck to make a buck.

Cheers, Bob

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net