Subject: [Leica] Fraudulent Photos
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:19:49 -0400

Yes, but at that time, they didn't make it clear that he had stolen other
photographers' work to put in his landscapes.  I was under the impression
that they were his photos and that he had just photoshopped captive animals
into wild scenes.  It's much, much worse that he took other photographers'
work and claimed it as his own.

Tina