Subject: [Leica] Introducing myself - with correct link ;-)
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 21:53:01 +0200 (CEST)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jean-Michel/

A warm welcome Jean Michel,
And thanks for joining at long last :-)

I am really happy you finally took the plunge and posted, and more than
this, are now sharing some of your beautiful photographs with us.

You'll see that Luggers are a second family, with its moments of delight,
exhilaration or sadness.

I also do hope that you'll abide by Dr Ted's injunctions when the season is
in for the Lug Book.

Lots of experience to be shared here, heaps of sound advice, and such a good
spirit.

Kudos on your gallery - that's a smashing start, lots of goodies :-)
Is that you with the red scarf?
It should go right up to Steve's gallery.

Amiti?s de Mutz - Nothern Cataluna ;-)
Philippe, who now feels way less lonely as a fr..

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 15/10/2011 21:04