Subject: [Leica] Lions again
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:31:08 -0700

Thanks, Jayanand.

I like the comments, but I really don't feel like any accolades (or
brickbats) thrown my way are fully deserved. The only real decisions were to
come to Kenya, take the equipment I did, and then when whatever views were
revealed and whatever action took place, click the appropriate button from
the place in the vehicle I had chosen. I hardly consider myself a wildlife
photographer and am certainly not in competition with them.

These pictures are for my own fun and for personal memories primarily.
Vacation snaps. I try of course to make them as good as I can, but there are
a lot of limitations that set my photos apart from those of someone who does
it as a major profession/hobby. If someone else likes them; great. But I
certainly don't have the same feeling about having 'created' a photo that I
do about a lot of my other photos.