Subject: [Leica] OT Panel advises against prostate cancer
From: donlaw at mac.com (Donald Lawrence)
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 11:40:28 -0500

I have to say that my father died from prostate CA. And three years ago I
was saved from this fate but my GP and Urologist who had tracked an
elevating PSA over a of couple of years. Biopsy provided evidence. Davinci
robotic surgery left no side effects.
So, despite the new official recommendations, I would encourage anyone
within a higher risk group (ie: family history) to monitor their PSA levels
until some other method of diagnosis is discovered.

Don

Sent from my iPad

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] OT Panel advises against prostate cancer)
Reply from s_gregory1 at me.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] OT Panel advises against prostate cancer)