Subject: [Leica] FS: UV/IR filters, Canon 13.5cm finder, Bip soft release, 5cm Leitz LTM adapter, Pentax spotmeter V
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 01:08:15 -0400

I just sold my M8 and I'm cleaning the house as well before I move to a
new apartment. Here's a few things for sale:

1) 55mm B W Slimline 486 UV/IR filter in a Leica case.
Black filter ring. No scratches or marks on the glass. One very small mark
on the rim, not on the filter edge though. $70

2) 52mm B W Digital pro 486 UV/IR filter in B W case.
Chrome filter ring. I can see the tiniest bit of a coating mark on this
filter I think. A hairline mark about 2mm long. I only found it right now
while inspecting the filters. $40

3) 49mm B W 486 UV/IR filter (will be in a generic case). Black filter ring.
The glass on this one is free of marks however this is my "Super Angulon
modified" filter. I ground down the threads with a Dremel tool in order to
fit this under the hood of a Super Angulon f/3.4. It worked fantastically.
$20

4) E46 Leica UV/IR filter in Leica case with box and papers.
Chrome filter ring. No marks at all on the glass. I used this on my 21mm ZM
lens and found that the filter ring was creating crescent flares under
certain lighting conditions so I painted the threads with flat black enamel.
$60

5) E39 Leica UV/IR filter in Leica case with box and papers.
Chrome filter ring. Completely mark free. $70

6) 39mm B W 486 UV/IR filter in B W case. Completely free of marks on the
glass. $45

7) Canon 13.5cm viewfinder. In excellent condition. No haze but there is a
bit of dust I can see. The exit pupil has a tiny amount of black paint
flecks missing. $50

8) Leitz Wetzlar 5cm LTM adapter. There are a few fine scratches on this one
and the flange lugs have a bit of chrome missing from wear. $70

9) Match Technical Bip soft release. I bought this a few years ago and put
it on my RD1 then figured I liked the wider one more so this has sat unused
on my bookshelf for about 2 years. $10

10) Pentax Spotmeter V. The meter works fantastically, I just never
take it out with me, instead preferring one of my smaller Gossen
meters. Exposure is very accurate. I used it for metering difficult
night time lighting for my senior photo seminar project last spring.
Glass looks perfect. Meter is used but still in excellent condition.
Cap and case included. $100

Shipping for each item is included in the price.

I can provide photos for all the items after this weekend. I'm out of
town through Monday the 10th.

Thanks, all.
Phil Forrest