Subject: [Leica] Chinese restaurant claims best Mexican food in town!
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 20:24:29 -0500

On 10/6/2011 12:59 AM, Chris Crawford wrote:
> Hope you didn't eat at the Little House Chinese Restaurant on Cerrillos
> Road
> in Santa Fe. When I lived out there, a customer got some take-out there and
> found a dead mouse in it! Health department shut them down for over a
> month!

A young cowboy walks into a bar and sees an old cowboy just looking down
at a bowl of chili.  He asks, are you going to eat that?  The old cowboy
says nope, help yourself.  The young cowboy chows down until he sees a
dead mouse at the bottom and throws everything up.  The old cowboy says,
yep, that's as far as I got too.  Have to go, dinner is about ready.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Chinese restaurant claims best Mexican food in town!)