Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Confrontation
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:31:47 -0400

We had a ferocious rooster when we lived in Kentucky.  One morning Tim went
with me to gather eggs.  He was about 3 and was Timmy then.  The rooster
jumped up and speared Timmy all the way through the cheek with his spurs.
 Tom was at work more than an hour away with our only car.  The neighbor
took us in to the hospital where Tim got stitches.  He still has a scar but
it looks like a dimple.  That rooster was stew the next day.

I don't dare turn my back on Cogburn when he's trying to protect his hens.
 He's very vigilant and brave.  Now that he has conquered the Great Dog, he
thinks he is King of the World and is really strutting his stuff.

Tina