Subject: [Leica] whatever….
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 07:02:48 -0700

I remember the library in the business dept. at a Cal State Uni. system
bought all these really cool black computers called NeXT. It seemed to be
the butt of many jokes from the PC crowd.
I'm using many of its innovations right now on my mac laptop, and with an
intel chip to boot!
Thanks, Steve!
S.d.