Subject: [Leica] Señoritas in color
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 18:11:10 +0200

Hi Jayanand,

Not always but sometimes a back can give more imagination work than a
front, sometimes we will be deceived, your comment made smile, thank
you. IMO on this case the light ws more beauty from her back than her
front, and also more discrete.

cheers
Lluis

El 05/10/2011, a las 4:34, Jayanand Govindaraj escribi?: