Subject: [Leica] Lion Love, new angle
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 04:39:34 -0400

> Hi Luggers,
> Have stopped sorting our pictures chronologically and started to group
> by theme.
>
> This set is about Lions loving - or not.
>
> Here are two females in heat - and one disinterested male - in the
> late afternoon sun on the Maasi Mara.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Lions/2panLionStretchHw.jpg.html
>
> This is a two panel pano taken by me with the GH2 and the 100 - 300
> zoom lightly processed in CS4
>
> One female tried to entice the male with a little foreplay. This is
> Esther's photo with the GH2 and the 45 - 200 zoom.
>
> Esther is very good at catching these moments!

She knows a good butt when she sees one ;-) I thought you might have been
keeping to the butt theme, but this group is just fine.

As I saw it, she sniffed his butt

http://tinyurl.com/3tb3rux

He turned and did show a bit of interest

http://tinyurl.com/4xe9f4p

and all he got was a snarl and a swipe from a very large claw laden paw.
Note the spittle knocked out of him ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/3bxhbr2

She did not really give him the come on from my angle ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/453z4zj

Seems its the same in the lion world: WOMEN, WHO CAN READ THEM!!!

Alastair

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Lion Love, Helen's take)
Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Lugger lion shooters in action)