Subject: [Leica] Lion Love
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 15:22:41 +0800

Hi Luggers,
Have stopped sorting our pictures chronologically and started to group
by theme.

This set is about Lions loving - or not.

Here are two females in heat - and one disinterested male - in the
late afternoon sun on the Maasi Mara.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Lions/2panLionStretchHw.jpg.html

This is a two panel pano taken by me with the GH2 and the 100 - 300
zoom lightly processed in CS4

One female tried to entice the male with a little foreplay. This is
Esther's photo with the GH2 and the 45 - 200 zoom.

Esther is very good at catching these moments!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Lions/SniffEw.jpg.html

But Mr. Lion wasn't interested and lay down again and yawned. Here's
Esther's picture of that action:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Lions/YawnEw.jpg.html

And here is my take on the same, closer up with the 100 - 300 zoom.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Lions/YawnHw.jpg.html

Love action with Lions will follow later - but this group did not
oblige.

C&C always welcome. Please look large.

Howard

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Lion Love, new angle)