Subject: [Leica] OTD On This Day
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 20:38:17 +0200

Hi Mark,

I'm happy Le Rabs has finally posted these. Let him know his vision is
very personal and much appreciated in these early Autumn quarters, the
best season as he put it himself.

Thanks to both of you for being the harbinger and the dear LUG friend.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 4 oct. 11 ? 09:10, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :